Google Shopping allows eCommerce sellers to sell their products on Google Search.
This guide will try and explain what the benefits are of using Google Shopping Ads.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to Repricer.com. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You will need to have your Google Shopping setup completed. To find out how to do it click here.
01 What is Google Shopping?
Google Shopping allows eCommerce sellers to sell their products on Google Search. When a customer searches Google for a product, Google Shopping listings show up in the 'All' tab, as well as in the 'Images' tab and in the 'Shopping' tab.
02 Why should I list on Google Shopping?
- Google Shopping includes product images, making it more visual than traditional Google ads, and creating a better shopping experience for customers. Google Shopping has 30% higher conversion rates than text-only ads.
- Google Shopping allows you to reach a wider audience, that already has purchase intent: People viewing your products will have typed a relevant search term into Google.
- For U.S. merchants you can get listed for free! To find out more about this, click here.
03 How does the Google Shopping Module help?
Our Google Shopping add-on makes it super easy to get your website's products listed on Google. The add-on will enable you to quickly setup your Google product feed, establish and manage campaigns and track conversion value.
Here are more details about how we can help:
1. Onboarding (Listing your products)
Onboarding to Google Shopping without the Google Shopping Module:
Getting set up on Google Shopping is very time-consuming. The steps include setting up a Google Merchant Center account, creating a Google Ads account, going through many verification steps, and, most challengingly, adding conversion snippets onto every product page and onto your checkout page - depending on the number of products you have.
Onboarding to Google Shopping with the Google Shopping Module:
With xSellco’s Google Shopping module, you can automatically create a Google Merchant Center, a Google Ads Account, and link the two. We also provide a plug-in that you can install on your webstore to automatically take care of the remarketing tags and conversion snippets. The entire process takes less than five minutes.
Note: Remarketing and tagging is only currently available for Magento, WooCommerce, or PrestaShop. If your webstore is hosted on Shopify or BigCommerce, we provide you with detailed instructions that significantly simplify the process.
2. Feed management (Managing your products)
Feed Management without the Google Shopping Module:
This step is one of the most arduous of the entire Google Shopping experience. Not only is the initial upload a manual, laborious process but also you then need to keep your product information up to date at all times going forward. This becomes a constant, ongoing endeavor.
Feed Management with the Google Shopping Module:
With the Google Shopping module, your product feed is taken care of automatically. Our software pulls SKUs and relevant data directly from your webstore (e.g. Shopify, Magneto) and pushes it out onto your Google Merchant Center account on a continual basis. Automatically pulling data from your webstore removes a major headache for eCommerce sellers, making Google Shopping easier, faster, and more manageable.
3. Customer Support (Getting help when you need it)
Customer Support without the Google Shopping Module:
If you set up a Google Shopping account by yourself, your only point of contact is directly with Google Support. If you have an issue, you join a long list of hundreds of thousands of vendors.
Customer Support with the Google Shopping Module:
When you sign up with xSellco, we have the resources to guide you through using the module and are readily available when needed. Our team is highly experienced with Google Shopping. We are there to help if you’ve any issues with onboarding, feed management or getting the most out of your listings.
04 How much does the Google Shopping Module Cost?
To find out more about Google Shopping pricing, click here.