xSellco Helpdesk supports individual signatures for each sales channel that you have. An agent’s name can optionally be included.
There are three signature types to choose from:
- User signature: Each user has their own unique signature
- Company signature: One single company-wide signature
- Channel signature: A unique signature for each channel
Snippets such as #agent_full_name# or #agent_first_name#can be used to personalise the message with the agent's name.
How to configure your signature
The user signature allows each user to have their own unique signature. This must be set by each user in their own settings.
1. Go to Settings > General > Account Settings > Helpdesk tab
2. Scroll down the page and enter your signature in the User Email Signature field.
It is important to note that you must have #agent_signature# in the signature field in channel settings (Settings > Channels > select the channel > Helpdesk tab > Email signature)
The company signature ensures the same signature is present of every message set from xSellco, regardless of the user or channel. This can only be set by the admin or by a user who has been given permission.
1. Go to Settings > General > Company Settings > Helpdesk tab
2. Enter the signature in the Message signature tab
The channel signature allows you to have a different signature for each store. For example, you can have a specific signature for your Amazon messages and another one for your eBay messages.
1. Go to Settings > Channels > Select the channel > Helpdesk tab
2. Enter the signature in the Email signature field
It is important to note that you must have #channel_signature# in the signature field in Company settings when using this option (Settings > General > Company settings > Helpdesk tab > Message signature).