Setting it up is quite complex so this guide will try and help regarding potential issues when setting up Google Shopping Ads.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to Repricer.com. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You will need to have your Google Shopping setup completed. To find out how to do it click here.
01 Why is my campaign not serving ads ?
There could be many different reasons why your Google Ad campaign isn't serving ads. The best to get this resolved is to double check the following settings:
- Onboarding incomplete
- No billing added to Google Ads account
- Campaign is paused/removed
If your Google Ads campaigns are paused or even removed, no ads will be displaying. You need to have the Eligible status activated for all your campaigns.
To find out more about Google Ads statuses, click here.
- No campaign set up at all
- No active products - technical issue
What we would recommend doing is consulting the Diagnostics section in your Google account and contacting our Support Team for further assistance if nothing stands out.
- Account has been suspended
- Campaign has been disapproved as did not meet Google's requirements
To find out more about how to fix a disapproved ad, click here.
- Smart Shopping campaign is still in Learning mode (5 days)
Further ReadingsIf you would like to find out more about Google Shopping FAQs, click here.
If you would be interested in learning more about Google Shopping Glossary of terms, click here.