The integration with Linnworks allows online sellers to quickly access details that will speed up and improve the customer support experience. By aligning customer support teams with inventory and fulfillment, you can streamline your communication process and have more efficient workflows.
The benefits for connecting each product are as follows:
xSellco Helpdesk: allows you to view Linnworks order details and speed up customer support responses.
xSellco Repricer: view all product details and have a clear view on your products and make accurate adjustments to your pricing strategy .
xSellco Feedback: pull in new customer orders and increase your database of customers from whom you can request feedback.
- While logged into your xSellco account, click on your ‘Account Options’ dropdown menu and select “Settings” from the options provided.
- Select “Company Settings” from the menu on the left.
- When in your Company Settings, scroll down to the Linnworks section.
- For each xSellco product, you will see a field called ‘APP Token’.
- Click ‘here’ below your selected product for either xSellco Repricer, xSellco Helpdesk or xSellco Feedback.
- You will be redirected to your Linnworks account.
- Log into your Linnworks account.
- Once logged in, you will be asked to authorize xSellco to access your Linnworks account.
- Click “Install”.
- You will then see your APP Token code.
- Copy your APP token and paste it into the APP Token field that corresponds to your chosen product.
To complete the integration, simply click “Save Client Changes” at the bottom of the page.
Your Linnworks account has now been connected!
View product details from Linnworks within your xSellco Repricer account
- Select ‘Repricer’ from the main navigation bar.
- You will see a list of all your products.
- Select ‘Show Linnworks product details’ alongside any chosen SKU.
Now you can view your product details from Linnworks within xSellco Repricer.
View information from Linnworks within your xSellco Helpdesk and xSellco Feedback account.
For xSellco Helpdesk, you can do this two ways:
With this method, you can view order details for both xSellco Helpdesk and xSellco Feedback
- Click on the “Sales” tab on the main menu and select the order you wish to view.
- Select a ticket.
- From within a ticket, select to view ‘Order Details’ from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Click to “Show Linnworks order details”
- The product details will pop up on the screen.
Once the order details pop up, you can view the Linnworks order ID, access & print invoices, check any product notes, view product images, as well as view and click the tracking number (if you have integrated with Aftership – see below).
- xSellco Helpdesk customers can also access Linnworks through the “Messages” tab.
- Select “Messages” from the main menu bar and choose an order (note: direct orders will have a price displayed on the tab ).
- Once you click on an order, you will be able to view all the information for this customer.
- Click on the “Open” button (see screenshot above)
- Select “Show Linnworks order details”.
For xSellco customers with an Aftership account:
You can also track your order shipment details by clicking on the “Tracking Number” link within the Linnworks details. This will bring you to a dedicated Aftership page, displaying each stage of the package journey so far.
Collaborate Better with xSellco Helpdesk ‘Internal Notes’
Internal notes in xSellco Helpdesk will be pulled into Linnworks. Streamline your communication process with updates on product, customer feedback and any other relevant information from customer support to managing your inventory. Notes will ensure that no communication is lost between teams. The transfer of notes will speed up team workflow by removing the need to log into multiple databases to share knowledge resources. Simply log into one interface, rather than doubling up on work.
Add Internal Notes to xSellco Helpdesk
- When in your Message dashboard, select a ticket
- Select ‘Internal Note’ tab above the reply body text
- When you have entered the note, select ‘Add internal note’
Your internal note will automatically be assigned to the order in Linnworks.
Got some questions about Linnworks integration? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.