Google Shopping allows eCommerce sellers to sell their products on Google Search.
Setting it up is quite complex so this guide will try and answer some of the most popular questions customers come across when using Google Shopping.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to Repricer.com. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You will need to have your Google Shopping setup completed. To find out how to do it click here.
01 My products are disapproved, how can I fix this?Sometimes it can happen that you'll see a Product Status: Disapproved alert on your Google Shopping Dashboard.
Disapprovals happen when Shopping ads policies or Product data specification requirements are not met. Here are the most common reasons for disapproval and what you can do:
- Missing refund policy. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Store URL that isn't claimed. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Checkout that's not secure. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Prohibited or restricted products related to healthcare and medicine. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Site doesn't allow online purchases. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Different prices between product data and landing page. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Links to landing pages are broken. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Links to landing pages redirect to the site's home page. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Different currency and language used than the one required for the target country. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
- Promotional text in product images. Learn how to fix this disapproval.
Target ROAS (tROAS) lets you bid based on a target return on ad spend (ROAS). This Google Ads Smart Bidding strategy helps you get more conversion value or revenue at the target return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) you set. Your bids are automatically optimised at auction time, allowing you to tailor bids for each auction.
02 What tROAS should I set?
Note: to find out more about tROAS, click here.
Setting up Target ROAS depends on your own business goals. Just remember that if you set it too high, the algorithm could be too conservative with your budget and not spend it all. We recommend starting a few 100% lower and then incrementing upwards once per week until you get to you ultimate target.
Pro Tip: You should monitor your Cost and Conversation Value to view the effect the tROAS changes are having.
If you would like to find out more about managing your Google Products, click here.
If you would be interested in learning more about using the Google Shopping Dashboard, click here.