Setting up email forwarding can be tricky. If you’re having issues setting up forwarding in your Office 365 (Outlook, Exchange, Hotmail or MSN) account, follow the steps outlined below so that you can start receiving messages in your xSellco helpdesk.
We’ve also created a step by step video version of this guide, which you will find at the bottom of the post.
- Select the settings icon on the top right in the Outlook Mail toolbar and select ‘Options’ from the drop down menu.
- Go to Mail > Accounts > Forwarding in the menu section on the left.
- In the ‘Forwarding section’, select ‘Start forwarding’ and enter your xSellco email address which you have copied under ‘Forward my email to’.
- Select ‘Keep a copy of forwarded messages’ and click ‘Save’.
- Go back to your xSellco setup and select ‘Next’.
If all of these steps have been completed, xSellco will let you know that your setup has been a success. If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up, please see our troubleshooting instructions here.
If you have any questions regarding your xSellco account, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team at email@example.com