As soon as you connect your Tesco account to xSellco heldpesk you will be able to receive and respond to customer support queries directly from the xSellco helpdesk dashboard. Follow the simple steps below to get up and running in no time.
Before connecting your Tesco account, you will need your:
- Seller ID
- Access Token
If you are unsure of these credentials, you can confirm them by contacting your Tesco Trading Manager.
Step 1: Connect your Tesco marketplace
- While logged into your xSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the Tesco logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize xSellco’ to allow us to send and receive messages from your Tesco marketplace. Don’t worry, xSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- In the next step, enter your Seller ID and Access Token in the relevant boxes, then click ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in xSellco.
Step 2: Set up email forwarding
Now that your store is connected through the API, you can send outgoing messages from your Tesco store through your xSellco dashboard. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address you use with your Tesco account so that xSellco can receive incoming messages.
- Copy your xSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your xSellco email address as your forwarding address, and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete the process.
If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your Tesco marketplace into your xSellco helpdesk. Your first Tesco message will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your Tesco marketplace integration we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.