How to add all your Amazon marketplaces to xSellco helpdesk.
- While logged into your xSellco account, go to the top right side of the main navigation bar and click Add > Add Channel.
- Select Marketplace Integration (middle box on screen).
- Select the Amazon icon (top left).
- Select the Amazon marketplace you would like to add.
- Select Authorize xSellco
- You will be redirected to your Amazon Seller Central account to authorize the connection to xSellco.
- Log into your seller account.
- Check all the boxes!
- Click ‘Next’.
- The next screen opens, Click ‘Continue’.
- Your customer orders will be pulled into your xSellco account.
- You will be redirected back to xSellco to connect your customer queries.
To continue to set up your marketplace channel with Helpdesk, we'll need to set up the email settings, so that you can receive and respond to your Amazon customer queries from your xSellco helpdesk.
- Click the green box to copy your xSellco email address to your clipboard.
- Click ‘account settings’ to open your Amazon settings in a new window.
- Paste your xSellco email address into the ‘Customer Service Email’ and ‘Customer Service Reply to Email’ fields.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Return to xSellco tab and select ‘Next’.
- Success! Your Amazon channel has been added!
- Click 'Done' to be brought to your integrated xSellco account!
To double check that your settings are set up correctly, you can log in to your amazon seller central account:
- Click Settings
- Click Notification Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the 'Messages section', The xSellco email address that you copied (green box above!) should be entered in as the email addresses for all 3 emails! If not...
- Click Edit. Enter the email address to all three boxes. Make sure the tick boxes are check boxes too!
- 'Save'... You're done!
If you need more help getting set up, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!