When you integrate your Walmart account with xSellco Helpdesk, you can instantly receive and respond to customer support queries directly from xSellco Helpdesk. Once your accounts are connected you can view all your new tickets in the xSellco dashboard. As soon as you click on a support ticket, xSellco Helpdesk automatically extracts the customer details and order information so that you and your team can respond intelligently and effectively to customer support queries. You can also open your Walmart account from within the ticket.
Connecting your Walmart account with xSellco Helpdesk is simple. Follow these simple steps and your integration will be completed in no time.
- While logged into your xSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar.
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channels’
- Click ‘Add Channels’ – a pop-up box will appear
- Select ‘Walmart’ as your channel
- Fill in your Walmart website details in order to connect with xSellco Helpdesk
- Specify your ‘Channel Title’
- List your ‘Support email’
- Name your ‘location’ and the ‘currency’ you use and choose ‘Next’ to proceed
- Log into your Walmart account in a separate window, and go to the General Settings tab in the top right corner.
- Scroll to API > Consumer IDs & Secret Keys
- Here you will find the credentials which you will need to fill in your xSellco Helpdesk account.
- Go back to your xSellco Helpdesk set up.
- Fill in your Walmart ‘Consumer ID’
- Specify your ‘Key’
- Add in your ‘Consumer Channel Type’
- Select ‘Test Walmart Configuration’ to see the status of the integration
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed
- Specify the chosen name of your business for email signatures in ‘From’
- Choose a support ‘E-mail signature’ for outbound support emails
- Select ‘Finish’ to conclude your Walmart Integration with xSellco Helpdesk
Congratulations, your Walmart account is now integrated with xSellco Helpdesk.