Integrating Twitter with xSellco Helpdesk allows you to quickly and easily engage with customer queries on Twitter directly from xSellco Helpdesk – empowering you to exceed customer expectations with first class support.
With over 80% of social media customer service requests happening on Twitter, we understand how important it is for you to have the ability to respond customer queries quickly and effectively across all of your channels. You can now actively engage with customers on Twitter, provide exceptional customer service at every interaction and enhance your reputation.
Connecting your Twitter account to xSellco Helpdesk is a simple process. Start integrating your Twitter account by following these steps:
- Log in to your xSellco Helpdesk account and click the ‘Settings’ button.
- Once in settings, select ‘Channels’ from the left hand side menu.
- To connect your Twitter account, click on the ‘Add channel’ button in the top right hand corner and select “Twitter” from the Channel dropdown menu.
- Authorise xSellco to connect to your Twitter account and we’ll start to pull in your Tweets and Direct Messages into xSellco Helpdesk.
- When you return to your main xSellco Helpdesk page, you will see your customer queries from Twitter populating in Messages. They will also be identified by the Twitter icon on the message channel (Tip: you can use ‘Search’ and filter by channel to view all messages quickly).
- Click on the channel to open the tweet. From here, you can reply to the tweet, assign users, follow a user, add labels to the message, add internal notes and more.
- In ‘Folders’ view, there is also a dedicated Label called ‘Twitter’ in the ‘Social’ folder group where you can quickly access all your Twitter messages.
It’s important to remember that when sending tweets to customers from your account, your messages will be on public view. You can use Direct Messages to communicate more privately which is a great way to keep conversations secure.
Tip: Use the Sales Insights tab, if you need to view an order and send a message back to a customer with the order details attached. To do this:
- Copy the customer email address into the search order field.
- Click on the order you wish to create a ticket.
- Once in the message window, you can see the customer & order details on the right hand side.
- Add your text and any internal / external message.
- When happy click send.
- The customer & order details will now be attached with all future correspondence for this customer.
With xSellco Helpdesk, never miss another opportunity to provide amazing support on any of your channels. Don’t offer just ‘average’ support, give it the ‘wow’ factor.