When you integrate your PriceMinister account with xSellco Helpdesk you will be able to instantly react to and engage with support queries directly from xSellco Helpdesk. Connecting xSellco Helpdesk with your PriceMinister account is easy, and it means you have all your customer support queries in the one dashboard. View all your new tickets in the xSellco dashboard. When you click on a support ticket, all the customer’s details and order information are automatically generated by xSellco Helpdesk. This enables your support team to resolve queries quickly and intelligently. You can also open your PriceMinister account from within the ticket.
All you need to do to get set up is follow the simple steps below.
- While logged into your xSellco account, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located on the top navigation bar
- From the left side menu, select ‘Channels’
- Choose ‘Add Channels’ – a pop-up box will appear
- Specify ‘PriceMinister’ as your channel
- Detail your ‘Website Name’
- Specify your ‘Support email’
- Choose a ‘Location’ and your ‘Currency’ choice
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed
- Fill in your PriceMinister ‘Login’
- Enter your ‘API Password’ – in order to get this go to ‘http://priceminister.com/’ and log in, on the homepage click on ‘My Developer Information’
- Select ‘Test PriceMinister Configuration’ to see the status of the integration
- Choose ‘Next’ to continue
- Add the chosen name of your business in ‘From’
- Specify an ‘E-mail signature’ for outbound customer support emails
- Click on ‘Finish’ to conclude your PriceMinister Integration with xSellco Helpdesk
Congratulations, you’ve successfully integrated your PriceMinister account with xSellco Helpdesk.