Setting up email forwarding can be tricky. If you are having issues setting up forwarding in your Gmail account, simply follow the steps outlined below so that you can start receiving messages in your xSellco helpdesk.
We’ve also created a step by step video version of this guide, which you will find at the bottom of the post.
- Open your Gmail email and be sure to use the account that you want to forward messages from.
- In the top right, click the Settings icon and select ‘Settings’ from the drop down.
- Click the ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’ tab and in the “Forwarding” section select ‘Add a forwarding address’.
- In the pop-up box, enter your xSellco email address which you will have copied from your xSellco setup window.
- Click Next > Proceed > OK.
- In order to verify email forwarding, Google will send an email with a confirmation code.
- Select ‘Next’ to proceed with your xSellco setup, and this confirmation message will be displayed in the next step for you.
- Copy the confirmation code and paste it into the verification field within Gmail and select ‘Verify’.
- Once this has been successfully verified in Gmail, select ‘Forward a copy of incoming mail to’.
- Make sure that the address displayed is your xSellco email address. Then go to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Changes’.
- Once you have saved your forwarding settings in Gmail. Go back to your xSellco setup and click “Next”.
If all of these steps have been completed successfully, xSellco will let you know that your setup has been a success. If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up, please see our troubleshooting instructions here.
If you have any questions regarding your xSellco account, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org