Adding your WooCommerce store to xSellco helpdesk is simple. Follow the steps below so you can start sending and receiving your WooCommerce messages from within your xSellco helpdesk dashboard.
Step 1: Connect your WooCommerce store
- On the right hand side of the main navigation bar click Add > Add Channel.
- Select the WooCommerce logo from the Channels page.
- Authorize xSellco to send and receive messages from your WooCommerce store. Don’t worry, xSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Next, enter your WooCommerce web address, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. If you do not have these or are unsure of where to find them, you can find them easily by following this handy guide, under ‘Generate API keys’.
- Once you have entered your credentials, go back to your xSellco setup and select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in xSellco.
Step 2: Set up Email Forwarding
Now that your store is connected, you can send outgoing messages from your WooCommerce store through your xSellco dashboard. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address you use with your WooCommerce account so that xSellco can receive incoming messages.
- Copy your xSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your xSellco email address as your forwarding address, and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete the process.
- If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your WooCommerce store into your xSellco helpdesk. Your first new message in WooCommerce will now be displayed as a ticket in your message dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your WooCommerce integration we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.