By connecting your Walmart account, you can receive and respond to customer queries and support questions directly through your xSellco helpdesk dashboard. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Step 1: Connect your Walmart store
- While logged into your xSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the Walmart logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize xSellco’ to allow us to send and receive messages from your Walmart store. Don’t worry, xSellco will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- In the next step, go to your Walmart Settings > API in a new window.
- In your Walmart API settings, copy your Consumer ID and Secret key. Go back to your xSellco setup and paste them into the relevant boxes.
- Click ‘ Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window. The next step will be to set up email forwarding so that incoming queries can be received in xSellco.
Step 2: Set up email forwarding
Now that your store is connected through the API, you can send outgoing messages from your Walmart store through your xSellco dashboard. The next step is to set up email forwarding from the email address you use with your Walmart account so that xSellco can receive incoming messages.
- Copy your xSellco email address and open your email client in a separate window. In your email client, set up email forwarding using your xSellco email address as your forwarding address, and proceed through the rest of the steps to complete the process.
- If you would like step by step instructions on email forwarding for your email client, click the ‘Show me how’ button.
If you receive the ‘Verification failed’ pop-up after proceeding through the steps, please click the ‘Need more help’ link for troubleshooting instructions within your email client.
Once you have successfully completed the setup, you will now be able to send and receive messages from your Walmart store into your xSellco helpdesk. Your first Walmart message will now be displayed as a ticket in your messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your integration, we’ll be happy to help. Get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.