By connecting your Cdiscount account, you can receive and respond to customer queries and support questions directly through your xSellco helpdesk dashboard. Follow the steps below so you can get up and running in no time.
Step 1: Connect your Cdiscount store
- While logged into your xSellco account, click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Add Channel’.
- Select the Cdiscount logo from the Channels page.
- Click ‘Authorize xSellco’ to allow xSellco send and receive messages from your Cdiscount store. Don’t worry, we will only have access to your messages and customer order information; we cannot access your login details or other confidential information.
- Next, click the ‘account settings’ link to go to your Cdiscount settings in a new window.
- In your account settings, scroll to the bottom of the page to ‘Changer vos paramètres de connexion API/Change your API connection settings’. Here you will find your API login, which is the same as your Cdiscount login with ‘-api’ at the end. However, the API password is not always the same as your standard password. If you don’t know your API password, you can reset it by clicking “Reset your API password” to receive a new one via email.
- Once you have your API Login and Password, go back to your xSellco setup and paste them in the relevant boxes. Select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Done’ in the next window.
Your Cdiscount store is now connected to xSellco helpdesk! You can start receiving and responding to Cdiscount customer messages within xSellco. Your next Cdiscount message will now appear as a ticket in your xSellco messages dashboard.
If you have any questions regarding your Cdiscount integration, our dedicated support team will be happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org